Happy New Year people! Hope 2017 brings us a lot of posts on this blog and is nice to you all! I am starting the year with a very simple banana bread recipe. I make it very often and Gaba loves taking it for school lunch. You actually smash and mix all ingredients with a fork so it’s that kind of a recipe I love because it is so simple.
I spent last two months renovating our house. There was a lot of dust and dirt but we did it and the house looks just as I dreamed it would. Still a few things to be done(kitchen for example) but it looks so much brighter and cosier than before it makes me happy.
I’ll be writing about all that adventures in a new part of the blog- hope you like it!
- 4 ripe bananas
- 80 g soft butter
- 180 g coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- pinch of salt
- 2t vanilla extract
- 1 t baking soda
- 190 g white spelt flour
- Preheat the oven to 170 with fan.
- Smash bananas to a puree with a fork, add butter, eggs, vanilla and sugar. Mix well.
- Mix flour with salt and soda. Add to banana batter and mix well.
- Pour into the prepared tin.
- Bake for an hour, might need few extra minutes - check with a tooth pick if it's dry inserted into the cake.