Today I have a recipe for raspberry brownie. I had a girls night party this weekend with lots of laughs, bubbles and sad stories about dating new men when you’re 40. I have this really nice friend who has no luck in love. So I thought that bubbles, chocolate and girl cuddles will make her smile.
I started obsessing about perfect brownie recipe few years ago. I’d make at least one brownie a week, alternating ingredients and making my way to the one I was happy with. I add espresso and dark chocolate for a truly decadent taste. Today I added raspberries for the tanginess. Love the combo!
- 200 g dark chocolate (80%)
- 150 g butter
- 200 g sugar
- 100 g flour
- 1 T vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- pinch of salt
- 100 ml strong espresso
- 1 cup raspberries
- icing sugar to serve
- Melt chocolate and butter in bain marie. Add sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add egg, one by one, coffee, flour and salt.
- Pour into shallow rectagle dish filled with baking paper.
- Put raspberries on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes in 170C.
- Sprinkle some icing sugar on top. Serve cold.
When you bake yourselves some chocolate cake- go and read this post about movies for a better mood– now you’re all set up for pms days or just days you want to cry 😉 We all have them and there is no shame of having some brownie, good cry and a romantic comedy. I personally like this therapy a lot.